De Amerikaanse presidentsverkiezingen 2004

Nog tot de presidentsverkiezingen van 2008


Home
About this weblog
Bronnen
Mail mij
Atom
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save Powered by
RSSify at WCC

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

woensdag, april 14, 2004
Katholiek Kerry
John Kerry gaf inzicht in zijn pro-choice-standpunt dat hij combineert met zijn Katholieke geloof: "I'm not a church spokesman. I'm a legislator running for president. My oath is to uphold the Constitution of the United States in my public life. My oath privately between me and God was defined in the Catholic church by Pius XXIII (sic) and Pope Paul VI in the Vatican II, which allows for freedom of conscience for Catholics with respect to these choices." OK, hij bedoelde waarschijnlijk paus Johannes XXIII. Of Pius XII. Eén van die jongens in ieder geval. Kerry bedoelt het natuurlijk goed. En hij ging met Pasen gewoon ter communie en kreeg ondanks zijn standpunt voor abortus zijn hostie en wat er allemaal nog meer bij komt kijken.




© Marc van Gestel 2003 - 2004