De Amerikaanse presidentsverkiezingen 2004

Nog tot de presidentsverkiezingen van 2008


Home
About this weblog
Bronnen
Mail mij
Atom
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save Powered by
RSSify at WCC

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

woensdag, augustus 04, 2004
Inzepen, uitspoelen, herhalen
Crossfire van CNN had een John Kerry-imitator op bezoek:

GASTHEER PAUL BEGALA: Do you have any words of wisdom for our audience here?
TOM DICESARE, JOHN KERRY-IMITATOR: Oh, I do have words of wisdom.
I'm John Kerry, and I'm reporting for duty. Three little words, I was recently asked to describe my wife in three words. Saucy, sexy, and brilliant, I said. Three words can say a lot. United we stand, axis of evil. But the most powerful three, the three that we should all use every day, the three that are going to bring John Edwards and myself to the White House, lather, rinse, repeat.
God bless America.




© Marc van Gestel 2003 - 2004